A powerful, innovative and cost-effective pipeline and sewer inspection tool that can help infrastructure managers do more with less.
Make pipeline inspections and videos more accessible, more usable and more valuable to everyone.
- Visualize your data on a map
- Store and index inspection videos for easy searching and sharing
Filter and sort data to make informed decisions.
- Generate PACP scores
- Prove your regulatory compliance
Pipeline inspection data and videos have no value if they aren't used. t4 Underground solves this problem.
- Know the condition of assets and proactively target maintenance activities
- Make better financial decisions about where to spend your maintenance and CIP dollars
Improve collaboration and communication across Operations and Engineering teams.
- Verify the quality and accuracy of pipeline and sewerinspection data from contractors
- Quickly access information during an emergency response or on the job site
How it Works
Filter and Sort PACP Data
Prioritize assets for inspection, flushing, other maintenance, or rehabilitation based on criticality and condition ratings or a generated PACP score.
Store and View Pipeline & Sewer Inspection Videos
Upload, search, view or share original video and pipeline inspection data securely in the cloud with multiple playback speeds.
Predict structural and operational issues before they occur.
Comply with Environmental Regulations
Document the condition of infrastructure and targeted maintenance activities to plan proactively.
Safe and secure access to data in the cloud for easy collaboration and planning across departments and contractors.
Quality Control on Your Inspection Data
Ensure that your pipeline and sewer inspections are usable.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Whether you are an engineer, an operations manager or a consultant involved in managing a wastewater system, t4 Underground helps you understand what’s happening underground so you can make informed decisions, and be proactive. But don't take our word for it, see what our customers are saying:
t4 Underground was recently featured as a success story at CWEA. Learn more